Laerskool Barberton

Company Information

In 1903 the corner stone of the school was laid by Sir Alfred E Pease Bart, the magistrate of Barberton.  That same year the new building was used for the first time.

Originally, this was an English medium school, until 12 March 1912 when the Director instructed the school to become parallel medium (English and Afrikaans), which is still the case at present. The school also has its own Reading Laboratory and employs a social worker and an occupational therapist in addition to teachers and student teachers.

The school offers a wide variety of extramural activities, e.g. sport (athletics, netball, rugby, hockey, soccer, swimming, chess, cross country) and cultural activities (annual concert or musical, debating, orators, cultural weeks).

Current job openings at Laerskool Barberton

No job listings found.
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.